Welcome Back! Incase its been awhile, we made it easy by providing most of the paperwork prior to your consultation. Filling out the paperwork ahead of time will speed up your registration time, so we can start working together on treating this condition. **Note: it is recommended you arrive 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment if paperwork has not been completed.
- Here is what you need to do:
- Look out for an email from FOTO, the email will contain a link for your personal web based patient assessment. (Click on FOTO to learn about this assessment, don't take our word for it, take theirs).
- Complete the supplemental form below so we can make sure we have the lasted information about you.
- Arrive to your appointment 10-15 minutes prior if forms are completed so we can get the remaining odds and ends.
- Wear comfortable loose clothing, bring your prescription if you have one, and insurance cards.
Don’t have time to fill out your forms ahead of time? Don’t worry, we just ask you arrive at our office 30 minutes ahead of time so we can start your evaluation at the scheduled time.
One last thing, a member of our verification team will review your current insurance plan benefits and estimated cost for therapy prior to your visit. If you did not receive a call please contact our office for assistance.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Please take a moment to review the following important documents:
- - Summary of our notice of privacy practices »
- - Policies »