Clinical Operations Lead
- BS in Physical Therapy and Exercise Science, Sacred Heart University
- DPT, Sacred Heart University
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Sports Certified Specialist (SCS)
- Certified in Dry Needling
- Titleist Performance Institute Medical Professional (TPI-MP)
- Hospital for Special Surgery Advanced Hip Clinician
"I empower people to live better by practicing what I preach."
Michael Beecher, PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, is a Titleist Performance Institute medical professional, a Hospital for Special Surgery credentialed advanced hip clinician and a certified dry needling specialist. He enjoys working with patients to close the loop of injury and recovery, helping them on their journey to rehabilitation from start to finish.
After graduating Sacred Heart University where he played Division I soccer, Michael underwent an intensive sports residency program with the Steadman Hawkins Clinic, then returned to Sacred Heart as an adjunct professor. He has published his research on physical therapy in numerous publications and seeks to serve as an educator both in and out of the Performance clinic, where he serves as the Chief Operating Officer.
Michael used to play Division I soccer for Sacred Heart, and continues to stay active and play recreational sports. In his downtime, Michael spends time with his family and friends and likes to go hiking and paddle boarding.
Journal of Orthopaedic & Physical Sports Therapy
SportsHealth: A Multi-disciplinary Approach
Journal of Athletic Training
Topics in Geriatric Rehabilitation