- DPT, Sacred Heart University
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Sports Clinical Specialist (SCS)
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified Medical Professional — Level 2 (TPI-MP2)
- Certified in Dry Needling
- Functional Range Release of Upper Extremity
- Concussion Management Specialist
- USA Weightlifting and Performance Coach (USAW-PC)
Postural Restoration Institute Trained
Functional Range Conditioning Certified
Functional Range Release Certified
"I have a soft spot for seeing people heal, recover and improve. I have a servant's heart for people."
Marc Feda, PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, TPI-MP2, is a concussion management specialist who is also certified in trigger point dry needling and a functional range release of upper extremity. Marc has also taken advanced coursework on treating TMJ pain, and is a Level 1 USA Weightlifting and Sports Performance coach.
Adding value to people’s lives is Marc’s passion, along with helping active adults achieve and maintain optimal health and rehabilitating injured youth and adolescent athletes to return to their highest level of performance. He adheres to the adage of “knowledge is power,” and sees his role at Performance as an educator. The more knowledge he can accrue is more knowledge he can share with his patients, helping them sharpen their own minds and habits.
Marc played Division I Ice Hockey at Sacred Heart University, where he then became the head strength and conditioning coach and assistant coach for the same team while earning his physical therapist degree.
When he is not with his patients, Marc is an avid golfer and hockey player who enjoys training via CrossFit, taking hikes and participating in adventure races.