- Bachelor of Dance Arts, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
- MS in Physical Therapy, Central Michigan University
- Advanced Certificate in Orthopedic Physical Therapy, New York University
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Pilates Mat and Equipment Certification
- Florida Telehealth Provider
- Red Cross CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers
“Movement is essential to life. I am passionate about empowering people to move mindfully, efficiently, and fearlessly.”
Elisa LaBelle, PT, MSPT, is a board-certified clinical specialist in orthopedic physical therapy practicing in Greenwich, with a specialty in performing arts medicine. She holds an Advanced Certificate in Orthopedic Physical Therapy from New York University as well as Pilates Mat and Equipment Certifications.
With over 20 years of experience, Elisa has worked in top-ranked teaching hospitals including New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center and Harkness Center for Dance Injuries/NYU Langone Health, as well as private practices across Connecticut and New York.
Elisa has lectured and co-presented on presentations covering injury prevention for the dancer and clinical perspectives on dance medicine. She also took part in creating and presenting NYU Langone Health continuing education content as a member of the dance medicine team at Harkness, in addition to providing backstage and onsite physical therapy services for the performing arts community in and around New York City.
Elisa is licensed to provide telehealth physical therapy in Florida.